Realtor® Member Benefits:
- Tri-County Alliance of REALTORS® is one of the most cost effective boards in the state. Annual Local Dues for both Designated REALTORS® and REALTORS® are only $185.00.
- Secondary Broker members are invited to join for only $100 for the first year, allowing choice of board for your agents.
- We have full-time, friendly and professional staff, dedicated to assisting our membership.
- We offer FREE Continuing Education Programs to all our members (up to a $200 savings!)
- Membership automatically entitles you to CT REALTOR® Association member benefits and National Association of REALTORS® member benefits.
- All members are added to our searchable membership roster which is available online to the public.
- Many networking opportunities are made available to you, including Breakfasts, Luncheons, Mixers and an annual Holiday Party, along with many opportunities to volunteer in community service efforts with other members.
- A Realtor® Of The Year Award is given to an exemplary Tri-County REALTOR® to recognize their work in the real estate business.
- We have a Quarterly Sales Award Recognition Program.
- We host an annual Affiliate Trade Show where REALTOR® members can connect with many of our affiliates who love to help Realtors® grow and manager their business.
- Free REALTOR® pins and TCAR stickers are awarded to all our new members after completion of our half-day Orientation Program.
- Our staff is friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and ready to assist you during our convenient business hours, Monday – Friday between 9:00AM and 3:00PM. Staff is always available by cell, call or text at 860-474-3287.
- Our office location is easily accessible– centrally located east of the river– and all members have FREE use of the conference room.
Affiliate Member Benefits:
- Tri-County Alliance of REALTORS® hosts an annual Affiliate Tradeshow, one of our most heavily attended events, where our affiliate members are invited to bring a display table and boost recognition of their businesses.
- We offer several networking and sponsorship opportunities for various events, including New Membership Orientation, Continuing Education classes, Breakfast Meetings, monthly Lunch & Learns, and monthly Mixers throughout the year, along with multiple opportunities to join membership in varied community service activities.
- We help market and advertise for your business to over 1000 of our email subscribers and through various social media outlets, reaching all members of Tri-County along with many members of the general public.
- All members are added to our searchable membership roster which is available to the public.
- You will be included on our e-mail distribution list, which provides notice of upcoming events and sponsor opportunities.